Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Formal Night


Formal night! I love formal night, I think it's so fun to dress up all fancy and go to a fancy dinner and take fancy pictures etc. It was so fun to see all the kids all dressed up, they all looked so handsome and beautiful.




V was enchanted with my sparkly dress



My sisters all looked gorgeous!




The Burton boys are huge fans of formal night ...








One of my favorite details from Lumiere's were the roses in the chandeliers, so magical




Our adorable servers were looking rather dapper in their formal attire 






Usually our servers would make Micky Mouse ketchups for the kids' fries, but tonight they made special beast paw ketchups. How adorable is that?! 




Kids falling asleep at the table became such a regular occurrence, our servers started making pillows and blankets out of table clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment