Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Salzburg


Ah Salzburg, how beautiful is this place? We had a great city tour when we first arrived to help us get oriented with the city.  Everywhere I looked there was a photograph worthy scene.











After our tour, we rode a gondola up to the fortress and got some breath taking views of the Austrian countryside.







Little known fact, Red Bull was invented by a resident of Salzburg and was first marketed and sold in Austria.  They have it all over so I, of course, had to get one and enjoy it in it's native city.





Then it was back down to the main square to do some shopping! 







The boys loooved the shopping ....







On our way back to the bus, we walked through the magnificent Mirabell Gardens.








2 comments:

  1. Everything is so beautiful! I love the little... I don't know... ornaments and stuff that you could buy. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little details you capture! Its fun to compare our pictures and see the different things we noticed. You have such a talent for photography! I loved the view from the fortress.

    ReplyDelete