Thursday, November 27, 2014

A Year ...





Isn't it crazy how fast the years go by as you get older?  I started taking these pictures a year ago, when I made the decision to quit my full time office job in pursuit of a better, more fulfilling path.  It's been quite a year, and while I have found a lot of the things I left that job looking for, I'm still in hot pursuit of quite a few pieces of my puzzle.  I'm grateful for the people and events that have been a part of my life this past year, I have learned so much about life, healing, relationships and myself.  I am a completely different person, then I was a year ago today.  Here's to another year, that will hopefully lead to fitting a few more pieces into the big picture.

P.S. Aren't Utah's seasons gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment