Monday, January 14, 2013

Not To Toot My Own Horn, But ....

So, you may have noticed I am a little behind on my blogging, whoopsies.  That will soon be fixed as I have finally edited and exported photos from all my fall and winter events.  First up, I was honored to receive the Employee of the Month recognition award at my work! My friend and coworker Katie, wrote my sweet bio, I didn't know that until after I had read it and had thought to myself, how on earth do the people in HR know all this about me....? haha  While I always do my best at work, this was such a happy surprise. I mean, Thanksgiving Point it a pretty large company and there are so many great, hard working people that work here, I just never expected to receive this nice award.  

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is awesome!!!! You totally deserve every award ever!!! What did you do to celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kate. I have never won an employee of the month award! You are so cool and I wish I could be more like you.

    ReplyDelete