Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SBL #20 - Get All Dressed Up and Go to a Pirate Night

{View full Summer Bucket List HERE}

Ok I promise this will be the last SBL post for a little bit, and I will get going on the trip pics.  I cheated a little bit on #20 and picked something random that I already knew I would be doing.  It isn't necissarily an activity that screams summer time, but I knew the pictures would be fun.  On our Disney Cruise, in addition to a formal and semi formal night, we had a pirate night were everyone got dressed up for dinner and the Pirates in the Carribean after dinner party.  My family looked fabulous in all of their awesome costumes.  It was such a fun fun night!  Yay to Disney for being so awesome! SBL #20, CHECK!


Seven down, fifty three to go

1 comment:

  1. Shiver me timbers! What a good lookin crew! That was a super fun night:)

    ReplyDelete