Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Halloween!


Something I look forward to every year is our annual family Halloween party at the Griffins! It is always so fun and everyone always gets so dressed up, it is also the only time that I ever see my dad in a costume. This year I went as Glinda, the good witch from the Wizard of Oz. The Madison's were Sherlock Holmes and Geraldine Somerville, Mom was a Halloween fairy, dad was a tough western sheriff, Mike was where's Waldo, Jenny was a beautiful butterfly, sam was the happiest little caterpillar and the little girls were Disney princesses.





The Girffin's always create the best Halloween buffet. Their pizza is the best homemade pizza I have ever had, I have tried to make the same recipe they use at home, and it never ever tastes as good. The pepper pumpkins were the cutest things I have ever seen! Bethy brought the glowing witches brew which was so magical, especially to the little girls. Mike made his famous cheesecake for dessert and they made it into the coolest spiderweb cake I have ever seen





























After dinner we decorated haunted gingerbread mansions, I always love doing this I think they are just too fun!











After our houses were all decked out we played pin the face on the Jack-O-Lantern, it was a hilarious game everyone took their turn making a silly face on the pumpkin. Nora was especially excited and actively participated in everyone's turn. As always the party was a total blast! I love our family parties we just know how to have so much fun!











(all these pictures were taken by Bethy)

No comments:

Post a Comment