Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am not a hermit

I thought I would just leave a note for all those people who may happen to read my little blog. You may have noticed or will soon notice that i am posting quite a bit, and some of my posts may seem a little random for this time of year. I have recently decided to make my blog into a book and have it be my scrapbook for this year so I am going to post all my pictures of events from this year that I never got around to posting but I would like to include in my scrapbook. I have discovered that I have neglected quite a few very neat things that I have done this year so I will be posting like a mad woman, but don't worry I have not gotten addicted to posting as many blog posts as possible, Im just trying to finish up this project before the new year and the upcoming semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment