Monday, October 26, 2009

Our world is great to


So I went up to Heber recently and happened to be driving at the most perfect time of day when the sunlight was casting its illuminous (yes, I often do make up words like this in order to express my thoughts and feelings) golden rays onto everything in our beautiful little world. I couldn't help myself, I pulled over on the side of the busiest road, as I too often do and took some pictures with my best bud, my iphone. Keep in mind these photos in no way, shape or form give this scene of serenity and beauty any justice. It was the absolute perfect blending of nature elements and colors, blue skies, white clouds, purple mountains, bright yellow fall trees, green lucious grass, golden wheat and the majestic beauty and power of horses, whew wee! gives me the chills just thinking about its perfection. If I was a Die Blaue Riter artist, this is what I would paint (yay for art history nerds!) I thought I would blog about this because its little, everyday, spontaneous pleasures like this that make my life blissful and splendid in addition to the the true joys that I am blessed with and enjoy.

This was the view while driving home. I think its almost equally as aesthetically deep and powerful as well as neato as the first. Or .... I have been studying modern art for too long and have come to view the world as a constant series of paintings that all have deeper and more complex interpretations.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kitchen. What beautiful pictures and descriptions...and all coming from such a beautiful person like you. You are truly beautiful inside and out. Dont you love how photography and art help you slow down and appreciate the beauty in the world? You have such a wealth of knowledge now of how artists have tried to capture the world in various ways over time, and you get to see the world through their eyes as well as yours. What a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete