Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DoMo


Tell me honestly, can you look at these pictures and not giggle a little bit? or at least smile? Either the complete randomness of them or the funny looking little fuzzy brown monster are bound to get to you. I live across the street from a 7 11 and am slightly addicted to diet soda, thus I am a regular. I just wanted to give props to the 7 11 advertising people for making me extremely happy every time I go to their store and see Domo, my new best friend.

Domo!! what did you do?!



"oh just hanging out with my hot dog, nbd, no big deal."

3 comments:

  1. Hehe. That's pretty awesome. I especially like the one where he spilled the coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness. This post made me extremely happy. Thank you so much. I love that we have the same humor and that I could hear YOU saying all the commentary and then hearing your giggles afterwards...in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uum, do you remember when we lived together and I had a stuffed one of those? And we both agreed that he was cute but creepy at the same time? And do you remember how I miss you?

    ReplyDelete